Monday, December 15, 2008

meditations

"I am too proud to ask,
too broke to eat
too weak to bow
too strong to bleed."

you hooked yet? me too.

"can you sing over me words of comfort?
can you undo me enough to heal me?"



k. so buy this album. better than that DO THIS! Sit down, put what it really means to love Jesus to words and music. Don't hold back. The worship circle cd's are raw, authentic... I haven't listened to worship cd's since changed by your glory and kevin p.'s save us oh god, because of these i might start listening again..

"you take the weight from my shoulders
my hands were clenched, now they are open,
i'll take your goodness poured from the sky
food from the ravens...water from the dry well."
like any great worship, my soul is bigger deeper, wider because of these songs. more than that the worship circle folks are generous with their copyrights, music, and everything.

3 comments:

David said...

Hey man - so if I was to buy one of these albums, which one do you recommend ? Which will give me the best idea of what these guys are about ?

Rob Hall said...

hey,
I quote a song from the 4th circle album. I enjoy it a lot. There is a i believe one album featuring Kevin P. and one with a winnipeg group called Jacob and Lilly. I'd say you'd be safe with any of the three.

Shelley said...

sounds awesome...where to get?