Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Chaos


So my wife is back working, my kids are kids, there are still renos, I can't sell my cars, I need cash, I'm supposed to be sleeping now so that i can do tomorrow's work, but I''m not, I'm writing, working now-why? Because I have chaos....Too much to do. The ends are everywhere the means....somewhere. There are so many things that are simply uncontrollable, things that can crush, and things that can have no answers and.....I am happy.
I of course know that I am not the only one who has been in this place. Reading Todd's blog I get comfort from the fact that minutes to opening an national political debate there was no audience.....stress! I read in Ken's blog that the the local church now has global pastors and I ponder the death of the local church. Hmmmmm. It makes me happy. why?
Because i have just been asked to follow. That is it. Even in my failures I know that God salvages things. I am constantly believing that out of ashes God can raise things to life.
So in the chaos, the stress, the total insanity.....Can you still hear His words......

2 comments:

Rob Hall said...

I just read this quote....it fits for me.
Winston Churchill said, “Success is going from failure to failure with enthusiasm.

Shelley said...

yea. success is enjoying what is in front of me right this minute.

good post, I can relate. :)